This spicy grilled chicken recipe is a tasty Indian flavoured dish. It is a healthy recipe that uses a minimum amount of oil and is served with a salad and vegetables. It can be prepared over a gas grill or on a barbecue. Chicken tenderloins are used in place of chicken breasts to give the meat a tender flavour. Chicken tenderloins or tenders as they are sometimes called are the little strips of meat that can be found on the underside of chicken breasts. This spicy grilled chicken recipe includes a dressing made of low fat yoghurt and sour cream seasoned with red chilli powder. You could leave this out if you want a healthier option with less calories.
20 mins + 1hr Marination
*Note: Calories and saturated fats value are on a per serving basis.
How To Make Spicy Grilled Chicken Recipe
- In a large bowl, marinate the chicken with the garlic, chilli, salt and vinegar
- Coat the chicken well in the marinade, and leave aside in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Spray chicken fillets with olive oil and grill on a barbeque or gas grill till cooked through.
- Make a dressing by whisking together yoghurt, sour cream, lemon juice, plus a little garlic and red chilli powder.
- Arrange chicken pieces over salad, drizzle with salad dressing, and serve with vegetables in season.