This traditional Spanish paella recipe is a nourishing and vibrant dish made with a variety of seafood and has a crusty golden soccarat at the bottom. Paella is so versatile that you can change the recipe easily to suit your own tastes. The best way to create an authentic Spanish seafood paella is with fresh produce. An important ingredient is saffron which infuses with the rice mixture and gives it a delightful fragrant flavour. The contrasting colours from the fire roasted peppers, mussels and golden rice produce a tantalising meal that everyone will love.
|Serves||Prep Time||Cook Time||Calories||Sat Fat|
*Note: Calories and saturated fats value are on a per serving basis.
How To Make Traditional Spanish Paella Recipe
- Saute onion and garlic in a pan until soft.
- Add chopped tomatoes, paprika and salt and cook until tomatoes begin to thicken into a sauce.
- Add mussels and calamari, then add the stock.
- Add rice, peas and saffron and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and cook until most of the liquid is absorbed into the rice and rice is almost done.
- Add the prawns and leave to cook until the prawns are cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley and fire roasted red peppers.
This mushroom pasta recipe is a brilliant way of using mushrooms in a meal. The meaty flavour of mushrooms combined with garlic makes a delicious
This homemade vegetarian pizza recipe is a great healthy alternative to ready made pizza. It has the delicious fresh flavour of a gourmet vegetarian pizza.