These healthy muffins are are delicious for breakfast. They are a healthier than regular muffins because there is no sugar and some of the flour is replaced with rolled outs. Therefore the fibre content is higher. The amount of oil is also less than usual to keep the level of saturated fat low. The combination of sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese give a lovely Mediterranean flavour. You will have a hard time limiting yourself to one serve! These healthy muffins are a convenient and delicious treat for the whole family.
|Serves||Prep Time||Cook Time||Calories||Sat Fat|
*Note: Calories and saturated fats value are on a per serving basis.
How To Make Sun Dried Tomato Healthy Muffins
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Spray a muffin pan with olive oil.
- In a bowl, combine flour, rolled oats, baking powder, crumbed feta, cheddar cheese, chives and sun dried tomatoes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, olive oil, milk and salt.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and combine
- Spoon into the prepared tray.
- Bake for 45 minutes until cooked and golden brown.
This homemade Thai Massaman Curry is a healthy variation of the traditional Thai dish. Instead of loading it with coconut and potatoes, this healthy recipe